- Send a motivation letter and your CV to our e-mail
- Schedule a first interview to introduce your intention to join us
- Along the first or second interview, you will choose together with your assigned mentor a Matrix-Q Akademia Program to start your capacity building, acquire the Matrix-Q Certificates and Licenses necessary to join our team (fees apply)
- In order to be eligible to join a Matrix-Q Team, you need to be a holder of a Matrix-Q Certificate and license. There are 12 programs you can choose from, which vary in intensity, fees, and challenges. We pay you the fees back (Matrix-Q Akademia) once you have joined a Matrix-Q Team and reached an expected performance level
The Matrix-Q Akademia
- The Matrix-Q Akademia offers hands-on, learning by playing and learning by doing programs. You will be assigned to learning activities that create a positive impact on nature, societies, and economies.
- Eligible candidates (Who have reached an expected number of points, tokens, certificates, and or licenses) will be invited to join a work-play environment, to later continue learning by playing but also work by playing. The work-play challenges will help us create a positive impact on nature, societies, and economies.
- According to the specific projects you would like to join, Additional eligibility conditions will apply.
- If eligible, you will join a Matrix-Q Team and continue your training and career path (Promotion, Rank Level)
- We offer 12+ (remote) programs that vary in intensity, time dedication, and budget. (Read the overview ) You can get your first certificate in 12 weeks)(Learn more about Matrix-Q Licenses)
- Certificates Programs
- Work-Study Program
- 9+ Belts Immersive Program
- Shared-House Immersive Onboarding Program
- 27+ Days Challenge (50% self-paced)
- Work-Play (self-paced)
- Study Circles & Study Circles Immersive
- Circular Thinking & Thinking Tools
- Community Program (self-paced) Volunteer, Interns, Vocational, Career Change
- Capacity Assessment, Capacity Building Essentials, Coaching-training, Human Metrics (self-paced)
- Start-Ups Immersive (12+ capacity building programs specific for teams of Matrix-Q native start-ups)
- Impact Agents Program
Matrix-Q Impact Agents
Matrix-Q Multi-generational Internship Program
- You believe in our mission and would like to create a positive impact together with us today. You are aiming for a new career, a vocational program, professional experience, career change or to enable a legacy for the next 9+ Generations. Learn more
- You have acquired knowledge and experience already. Showcase your expertise and win prizes in value over 30.000 EUR (Matrix-Q Akademia Traning, Certificates, BootCamps, Coaching).
- Live, work, learn, research, innovate, create and play together. Join the pilot project in Rhenen, 9 shared-house projects in NL, 27 in EU, and more overseas. Join the (remote) trial 3-12 weeks. Includes training, certification and entrepreneurial tasks, income streams, and passive income. Learn more...
- For candidates to C-Level, the same recruiting and training process applies. According to your performance, you will be promoted to C-Level responsibilities. In order to obtain the status of C-level candidate, must first become a Black Belt Holder (Matrix-Q Akademia)
- For intentional co-founders (of Matrix-Q Start-Ups and Business Projects or Spin-offs, the same recruiting and training process apply. According to your performance, you will be promoted to C-Level & leadership responsibilities or similar. In order to obtain the status of Co-founder candidate, must first become a Black Belt Holder (Matrix-Q Akademia)
- For intentional investors, additional conditions apply. To become a shareholder you need to join the same recruiting and training process and reach the Black Belt status (Matrix-Q Akademia). For convertible loans, donations for a cause or strategic partnerships, please contact us.
Interns, vocational, career-path change & volunteers
- For internship, vocational, change of career path and volunteers, please follow the same recruiting and training process above described
WHAT WE DO NOT DO
- We do not contract freelancers. We intent to be kind and respectful. We appreciate your skills and intent to collaborate with us. We ask you also to be honest. If your intention is to pretend to apply for a job to later offer us a free-lance service, do not waste your time or our time and resources. We are not interested.
- We do not enroll candidates with a short term engagement intention. You need to be open to commit long term with our organization.
- If you are afraid of failure, creativity, innovation, learning, change, complexity, future, sustainability, leadership, personal development, self-awareness, people, or money; then we are not the right company for you. As with us you will be challenged constantly.
- If you have a conflict with activities like marketing, sales, communication, interacting with people, then you may not feel comfortable with us. Apply only if you are ready and looking forward to develop those skills
- We do not enroll candidates aiming for standard employment. If you are aiming for payroll we are not for you.
WHAT WE LIKE TO DO ( You are a match if....)
- You aim to achieve the 17 Sustainable development goals, suggested by the United Nations, for 2030, the acceleration of the transition to a circular (doughnut) and holistic economy.
- You hold an entrepreneurial and pragmatic mindset, that feel comfortable at risk-taking, trust their own capacity to achieve goals and reach targets, with capacity for self-management, project management, and impact generation
- You are values-driven and dare for a mission that helps us create a positive impact in the world. You would like to create a better future for the following 9 generations. You lead by example, and action. You are a doer (walk your talk)
- You care for developing a life in balance (Work-Life Balance), happiness and dedication to learn, finding always opportunities to improve, and feel grateful for challenges that help you unleash your full potential, to thrive.
- You are impact-driven. See value in the generation of a positive impact. You are pragmatic and specific in thinking, feeling, creating, leading, learning.
- You are creative solution-making oriented. you would like to engage in multidisciplinary innovation and design of new solutions, products, services, systems, applied multidisciplinary research that accelerates the planet back to a sustainable future.
- You have an (intentional) investor-mindset. You would like to invest yourself and generate enough wealth to invest in the generation of a positive impact. You look at the future with trust and confidence. You would like to become an impact-investor.
Do you (want to) think, feel, act, lead and create a positive impact with the knowledge acquired?
Are you an innovation-driven (intentional) entrepreneur with an impact-investor mindset?