About the Internship
(Remote) Management Assistant for C-Level & Project Management
- As a management assistant intern you will receive tasks directly by your spline c-level or project manager.
- You will contribute with the leaders of the organization
- It is a great opportunity to explore your capacity for leadership and strategic and holistic management, and compliance (SDG's, Sustainability, Circularity).
Eligible candidates may choose for a management assistant (intern) role in THREE of the following opportunities, after evaluation, if eligible will START WITH ONE of them only.
The keywords below gives you a general idea of the field of work: knowledge, market, technology, innovation, you will need to deal with. So you need to have knowledge or interest or skills or career plan associated to one of the fields:
> Work-Life Balance, Happiness at work, holistic lifestyle
> Circular economy
> ICT applications development
> Marketing, social media, remote community building
> R&D, Multidisciplinary Innovation & technology
> Impact Competitions ( we held 5 competitions dedicated to sustainability, entrepreneurship, storytelling, coding, sustainable cities )
> Innovation and entrepreneurship (start-ups)
> Human Capital
> Capacity building: leadership, innovation, entrepreneurship, impact-investment
> Impact INvestment
> Real estate and sustainable communities/cities
> SDG's and social impact
> Emotional intelligence
- You may choose no more than 3 options (list above).
- Along the trial (training and evaluation) process we will choose together only one of them, to start.
- The trial season may be completed within 4 up to 12 weeks
- Along the trial season you will receive learning(playing) challenging tasks that will help us match you with the training programs and management challenges, duties and responsibilities that fits you the most
- Gamified: learn-play, work-play. Candidates will receive points, tokens and batches, indicating their acquired level of performance. Accordingly training units, coaching, mentorship and compensation opportunities as well as more complex tasks and duties (responsibility), will be assigned.
OPEN POSITIONS - The New Matrix-Q Internship Program 2021
- We are testing a new program for interns.
- We would like to give to the interns the opportunity to build a career with us in future.
- For this purpose we will welcome 3 candidates for each track (see list above).
- The candidates will ned to help each other and team up to solve challenges. Only one of the candidates will be chosen later as leader and eventually receive assignments as project manager. The other two will have the possibility to continue in training until reaching the level of performance expected.
- Accordingly we are open to receive a maximum of interns/ for each age group
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM LENGTH ( & % TIME COMMITMENT)
- Interns will be trained and challenged
- Candidates with capacity to engage 100% of their time 40+ hours/week, for 12+ months will have priority
- We will also accept candidates able to commit no less than 30 hours/week for no less than 6 months
- As soon as you are ready.
- We are a company school, dedicated to provide capacity building to the next generation leaders, innovators, entrepreneurs and impact investors
- You will receive a first class training in value of 12.000,00 EUR
- Matrix-Q certificates and licenses will be given to candidates that complete their training and demonstrate responsible capacity of application of knowledge, in other words: the ability to use the knowledge to solve complex challenges, and to create simple solutions
- Eligible candidates will receive a 2 years membership in the Matrix-Q Guild (Association of Matrix-Q Professionals, license holders). As Matrix-Q Guild Members, holders of commercial licenses, can utilize the acquired knowledge to provide services as associated consultant, interim leader for third party companies, or join a Matrix-Q Team in any of ou projects, divisions or start ups.
- The training program offers 9 levels. Which means eligible candidates will receive upto 9 levels of challenges, increased complexity and impact opportunities, according to the capacity they demonstrate.
- For example autonomy, learning skills, adaptive capacity, resilience, work-life balance, circular thinking, strategic thinking, emotional intelligence, strategic management, emotional intelligence, social empathy, multidisciplinary research and others. Candidates will be fully trained in this skills along the program.
- We utilise a data-driven methodology for assessment of human capacity. Candidates will receive capacity assessment reports they can add to their professional profiles
- Weekly training sessions will be combined with coaching and mentorship
- Monetary compensation will be offered to those candidates that have reached a higher level (out of 9 levels) in the internship program. Details will be given along the first interviews.
WORK-PLAY + LEARN-PLAY SYSTEM
- The internship program is similar to a work-study program.
- When you agree to receive training units, if successful at leaning and applying the knowledge acquired, then you will receive challenging tasks that are more complex and commit you for longer time.
- The training units, certificates and licenses, will be assigned to the candidates according to their capacity (and points gained)
- Step-by-sep you reach your next level of the internship, according to your own natural capacity and pase.
- Higher the internship level, higher the complexity of systemic challenges but also more rewarding the capacity building program received as well as the compensation rules
- In order to become eligible to join the Matrix-Q Teams at projects, divisions and start-ups the interns need to reach the Matrix-Q Black Belt Rank
- The Matrix-Q Internship Program combines the challenges of the Matrix-Q Competitions, Impact Agents, Impact Coding & Akademia, necessary for the cadidates to demonstrate their acquired capacity of solving complex challenges, by applying Matrix-Q Knowledge (see image below)