An international digital competition for creative story-tellers
ARE YOU A STORY TELLER?
- If you have developed the art of communication and would like to use your gift to raise awareness, on today´s imperative topics like sustainability, circularity, social-inclusion, technology for good, climate action, SDG's and education of new generation of leaders, then this competition is for you.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- From authors, copywriters and filmmakers to poets and comics creators, from theatre play authors, song writters, and performers, to anyone who has a tangible way of communicating sustainability can participate.
The Matrix-Q Impact-Stories gives to authors and performers an opportunity to create a positive impact in nature, societies and economies through the power of sustainability communication.
We believe everyone has a voice for communication. There is no age boundary to share your sustainability story to the world. From high school students to corporate professionals, you are warmly welcome to join us.
YOUR CREATIVE WORK
In order to join the competition, you need to send your master piece impacting sustainability communication in the global arena.
You can choose in general a topics you may prefer (see programs) and use the artistic form you prefer (see categories)
- From 243,00 EUR to 30.000,00 EUR for the winners, provided in the form of products and services
- Consultancy, coaching
- Digitalization, prototyping, smart apps
- Training provided within our digital platform for capacity building
- e-publications, smart-apps subscriptions
- Job opportunities
- Certificates (after completion of training) and licenses (free of charge)
- EveryBody wins
- Before preselection all registered participants will win a GIFT Certificate upto 97,00 EUR
- After preselection, all participants will receive a training program in value of 243,00 EUR
- All eligible candidates for ROUND 01, will receive remote workshops, webinars, and training, in the art of Matrix-Q Communication Methodology and Story Telling, certification included, both free of charge. (The training program normal prize is of 4.497,00 EUR/attendee.)
- Winners of ROUND 01, 02 & 03 will receive additional prizes for a total value upto 30.000,00 EUR
You need to choose at least one of the following categories:
- Authors: Articles, poetry, creative writting. [ 1 A4, JPG format ]
- Film makers, documentary [ Upto 3 min video mp4 format ]
- Comic creators [ 1 A4, JPG format ]
- Podcasters [ Upto 3 min audio mp3 format ]
- Speakers [ Upto 3 min video mp4 or audios mp3 format ]
- Performing arts play-creators [ Upto 3 min video mp4 format ]
- Animators [ Upto 3 min video mp4 format ]
- Musicians (lyrics authors and song writters) [ Upto 3 min audio/video mp3/4 format ]
- Mixed Media, canvas, digital art [ Upto 3 min audio/video mp3/4 format or 1A4 JPG ]
- Photography [ 1 photo, jpg format ]
- e-Games [ Upto 3 min video mp4 format + GitHub Code-uploaded ]
- Body-Artists [ Upto 3 min video mp4 format ]
- Mixed performing arts [ Upto 3 min video mp4 format ]
- Circus arts & Martial Arts [ Upto 3 min video mp4 format ]
Candidates are welcome to produce their creative-work in any of the following languages (we may increase the number of languages in 2021)
- Non verbal
Candidates are welcome at any age. We have 5 age categories
- Impact-Kids (born after 2012)*
- Impact Gen-Z / iGen (born after 1995)*
- Impact Gen-Y Millenials (born after 1980)
- Impact Gen-X (born after 1965)
- Impact Boomers (born after 1945)
(*) Children and teenagers until 18 years old with parental or tutor (school teacher) supervision
- We are an inclusive competition. Welcome are all genders, cultures, nationalities, generations, with academic or with non academic competences, PwD, immigrants.
You need to choose at least one of the following programs.
The progams define the field you would like to create impact with your creative work.
- One of the 17 SDG's by United Nations
- Circular economy
- Climate change
- Gender equality
- Technology for good
- Quality of life
- Economy recovery
- Work-Life Balance
- Animal protection
- Culture protection
- Family protection
- Impact Investment
- Human Rights
- Sustainable cities
- Other global pressing issue you would like to raise awareness on